With Echo, Liquid, SK Pieces and Method are now four Progress guilds from World of Warcraft in the World First Race against the mythical version of the Chairman . The number of pulls is partly already in the three-digit area. Obviously, the end opponent is from the mausoleum of the first a hard chunk. A hard chunk, which was slightly weakened in the last night.
- Highlights of the hotfixes of 25 March 2022
- WOW: Official patch notes of the hotfixes of 25 March 2022
- Burning Crusade Classic
- Dungeons and Raids
- Items and Rewards
Highlights of the hotfixes of 25 March 2022
Last night, the Blizzard developers have brought a new hotfix package to the WOW servers. Here is the highlight adjustments:
- The attack devastation From the champion champion now not only has a correct tooltip, the nasty bombarded Azeroth on the mythical degree of difficulty even with 17 instead of 20 shot.
- Also helpful in progress: The chains of the pein do not annoy players who could already blow their chains.
- Great for all with too much Cosmic Flux : At Quartermeister Vilo you can buy a new package from a benevolent reputation and for 3,000 Cosmic Flux , the 1.650 soul gut and 5,150 * soul ash * contains.
WOW: Official patch notes of the hotfixes of 25 March 2022
Burning Crusade Classic
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Fixed to Issue Where The Dragonmaw Illusion Could Persist Upon Leaving Netherwing Ledge.
Dungeons and Raids
- SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES
- The Jailer
- Fixed to Issue With Dustolation’s Spell Description in The Dungeon Journal on Mythic Difficulty That CAUSED IT TO DISPLAY AN INCORRECT AMOUNT OF DAMAGE INLICTED TO AZEROTH by Unblocked Missiles.
- Reduced The Number of Missiles Fired by Desolation in Mythic Difficulty from 20 to 17.
- Fixed to Issue That Would Occasionally Cause Chains of Anguish to Pull Players Who Had Already Broken Their Chains.
Items and Rewards
- New Item: Bag of Explored Souls – Contains 1650 Soul Cinders and 5150 Soul Ash. Requirements: 3000 Cosmic Flux and Honored With the Enlightened. Available at Vilo (Enlighted Quartermaster).
- Players Can Now Purchase Additional Spatial Openers from Olea Manu IF You Have Not Already Earned The “Sand, Sand Everywhere!” Achievement.
- Players May No Longer Use ProtoForm Synthesis to Craft Mounts IF The Mount is Already in The Player’s Mount Journal. AS A Consequence, The Pale Regal Cervid Recipe Is Now Hidden Unlocked Via the Achievement.
To home page