Platoon 3 sees the return of Weapon Freshness of Platoon 2. This family progression system offers unique rewards for online players who hope to immerse many hours in the new Nintendo line shooting game. Here is How the Weapon Freshness system works by Platoon 3 and what do you do for the players .
Explanation of the freshness of the weapons of Platoon 3: how it works and what does it do
In essence, Platoon 3 is Weapon Freshness is a point-based system to show the skill classification of a player with a specific weapon . Each weapon offers its own unique freshness rating, and players increase it by filling the territory within the Turf War and Anarchy Battles modes. As you cover more territory, the freshness bar increases and, unlike Platoon 2, players receive a star every time they fill the bar.
Win five stars maximizes the freshness of a weapon, with the necessary amount of points climbing depending on the level at which you are. The required points scale is as follows:
- A star: 10,000 points
- Two stars: 25,000 points
- Three stars: 60,000 points
- Four stars: 160,000 points
- Five stars: 1,160,000 points
Every time you level up, you will also receive some type of reward. The rewards are the following:
- A star: a Sheldon license, which can be exchanged at the Ammo Knights store for a new weapon.
- Two stars: a normal weapon sticker, which can be used to decorate your locker.
- Three stars: a reflective sticker of the weapon, which can be used to decorate your locker.
- Four stars: a weapon badge, which can be shown in its splash tag.
- Five stars: a golden badge of the weapon, which can be shown in its splash tag.
A second type of freshness appears with the weapons of a player in the game. When you are in the lobby of a territorial war, a bar, a flag and a title are shown along with an icon of the specific weapon that is being used. This level of freshness is based on the performance of a player with the weapon in Turf War, and his movement is affected by the victories and defeats within the mode.
That is all we have The freshness of Platoon 3 weapons, how it works and what does . has much more Platoon 3 content for you, including a guide on how to use amino in the game.
Platoon 3: How to use amino and what do they do
How to get Pearl and Marina stickers in Platoon 3
How to make Squid Roll in Platoon 3
How Squid arises in Platoon 3
How to climb quickly in Platoon 3
look for more